|Savitha Hira addressing the gathering at Pradarshak|
|Token of Appreciation to the guests|
|from L to R: Shriram Khadilkar, Udit Chaudhuri, Vasant Sonavani, Paresh Daru & Lalit Hira|
|Mrs. Malani sitting for her live portrait|
- All the participating artists - from Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Kolkata, Gujarat & Ootacamund.
- The first person who led us to our first artist – Mr. Ashok Hira.
- Our first buyer – Mrs. Sophie Ahmed.
- Patrons, who have regularly visited Pradarshak and encouraged our efforts - Dr. Kumudini Mangaokar, Mr. Amar Goyal, Mrs. Symala Monie among several others...
- Ar. Ashok Wadhwani, who kick-started what we have now developed into a full-fledged art service for architects.
- A very warm thank you to Mrs. Megha Nisar Mota – who gave us the inspiration for the theme of the evening – although inadvertently as she posted hers and her baby’s picture as her status. That’s what you see on our invite.
- A very warm thank you to Ms. Gayatri Mehta, who rejoiced in the evening with us by sketching live portraits of our select guests.
- Special thank you to our young artist Sachin Kumawat, who also made live sketches of guests during the evening.
- And now for the youngest member of our Pradarshak family - Debashish Chall, an Acoustic Guitarist, who strummed his guitar to some delightful Hindi tunes. He is a performing artist and this was his 2nd public performance. The legacy continues – in togetherness, we blossom.